Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Bio-pic on Prestigious Fitness Website, Train or be Trained!!!

Okay everyone... you all know that I only post unless I REALLY stand behind what it is I am posting... so feast your eyes on this website, WWW.WHOTRAINS.COM
It's one of the most, if not THE most, helpful websites around when it comes to providing the inquiring population with tips, tools, and need-to-know facts about the wide world of nutrition and physical wellness. Not only is it an endless resource of information with new professionals bringing you their unique perspectives monthly, but... I'm being featured in this month's segment of TRAIN OR BE TRAINED!
Soooo... swing by the link and see what it's all about... and don't forget to vote for yours truly :)
http://www.whotrains.com/viewnvote.php
Train or be Trained
WWW.WHOTRAINS.COM
Official website for Train or be Trained - view, vote and join us as we resurge an industry!

1 comment:

  1. Soon after study some with the weblog posts on your personal internet site now, we genuinely like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark internet internet site list and are checking back soon.

    ReplyDelete